Quick & Dirty
Who says gardeners need to be patient.
We have put together a collection of 11 varieties of seeds that are faster than average to grow:
- Dwarf Gray sugar peas (57 days),
- Miniature White Cucumbers (48 days)
- Sweet Olive Tomatoes (57 days) or Beaver Lodge Tomatoes (55 days)
- French Breakfast Radishes (21 days), note start them a few days before your tomatoes and you can get three harvests.
- Baby Finger Carrots (57 days)
A Gourmet lettuce mix with
- Green Oakleaf
- Red Oakleaf
- Green Romaine
- Red Romaine
- Lollo Rossa
- Redleaf lettuce (all 28 days).
• germination and planting instructions
As part of our commitment to promoting food sustainability, all seeds in Strathcona 1890 Seed Collections are selected for growing in container gardens on urban balconies & roof top gardens. they are non-gmo and open-pollinated in order to help maintain the diversity of plant species.10% of profits from seeds goes to inner city food programs.
All our seeds are non-GMO.