Quick & Dirty Kit
Who says gardeners need to be patient.
We have put together a collection of 11 varieties of seeds that are faster than average to grow:
- Dwarf Gray sugar peas (57 days),
- Miniature White Cucumbers (48 days)
- French Breakfast Radishes (21 days)
- Baby Finger Carrots (57 days)
- Gourmet lettuce mix with: Green Oakleaf, Red Oakleaf, Green Romaine,
Red Romaine, Lollo Rossa, and Redleaf lettuce (all 28 days).
- Booklet with germination tips, scheduling recommendations, information on the plant varieties and planting instructions
- 30ml Plant Tonic
- Plant Markers
- Seedy Soap for Gardeners sample
As part of our commitment to promoting food sustainability, all seeds in Strathcona 1890 Seed Collections are selected for growing in container gardens on urban balconies & roof top gardens. they are non-gmo and open-pollinated in order to help maintain the diversity of plant species.
All our seeds are non-GMO.
*please note, at this time we cannot ship seeds outside of Canada.