Quick & Dirty Kit
Who says gardeners need to be patient.
We have put together a collection of 11 varieties of seeds that are faster than average to grow:
- Dwarf Gray sugar peas (57 days),
- Miniature White Cucumbers (48 days)
- French Breakfast Radishes (21 days)
- Baby Finger Carrots (57 days)
- Gourmet lettuce mix with: Green Oakleaf, Red Oakleaf, Green Romaine,
Red Romaine, Lollo Rossa, and Redleaf lettuce (all 28 days).
• germination and planting instructions
As part of our commitment to promoting food sustainability, all seeds in Strathcona 1890 Seed Collections are selected for growing in container gardens on urban balconies & roof top gardens. they are non-gmo and open-pollinated in order to help maintain the diversity of plant species.10% of profits from seeds goes to inner city food programs.
All our seeds are non-GMO.
*please note, at this time we cannot ship seeds outside of Canada.